The NAMCOA Real Income Portfolio is an actively managed diversified portfolio with an objective of providing income from dividends.
Structured as a separately managed portfolio to minimize client fees and other costs, the portfolio focuses primarily on Real Estate Investment Trusts, but can invest up to 30% in preferred stock and floating rate interest products. The portfolio targets to invest in 25 to 35 equities. The portfolio DOES NOT use any leverage or derivatives.
- These performance figures are NET of its all management fees and trading costs, meaning no other fees, commissions, hidden charges or surprises.
- The minimum account size starts at $100,000.
- Distributions can be reinvested or taken in cash.
- Clients have 24/7 online access to view their account and portfolio positions at either Fidelity or Interactive Brokers.
- The portfolio is liquid any business day, but is subject to market fluctuations.
For more information, contact Walter Hester at email@example.com