Our Valued Clients:
The health and safety of our NAMCOA (Naples Asset Management Co, LLC) family, partners, advisers and investors are a top priority. We are incredibly grateful for your loyalty and take our responsibility to you and our team very seriously. It is clear that the world is facing a challenging business environment amid concerns relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our goal is to assist our clients during these trying times.
We hope the information outlined below will help limit disruptions for you.
Day-To-Day Operations. We understand that during this time many teams are working remotely and practicing social distancing. We have appropriate technology to ensure limited interruption to our daily business operations. Virtually all of the NAMCOA Portfolio Managers are accustomed to working remotely, so there is not, nor is there expected to be any impact to our Day-To-Operations.
- Our processes and procedures have always allowed for electronic processing to help complete business transactions in a timely manner.
- We have videoconferencing technology that we can use at any time to discuss client needs and portfolio updated via a virtual meeting.
- We are limiting non-essential travel in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines.
- We have postponed all NAMCOA (Naples Asset Management Co, LLC) sponsored events until further notice.
- Most of our team members work remotely now but will work to ensure as much social distancing as possible.
As we navigate this rapidly changing environment, know that we will continue to do our part to ensure there is minimal interruption to meeting our client needs.
If you have questions, please contact your NAMCOA (Naples Asset Management Co, LLC) Portfolio Manager, Relationship Manager or Financial Planner.