Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season!
Adding a non-correlated investment theme to a portfolio may be the perfect holiday present this year to consider.
In addition, ESG type investments have become popular because investors want to know the property they own will have a positive impact on the local community and the broader environment. This allows real estate investments to align with what matters most to investors and their families.
One example, is what McLemore is doing in northern Georgia. Adhering to a strong ESG program, McLemore and its management team strives to provide a profitable return by balancing the Company’s economic goals with good corporate citizenship:
- Economic Development Incentives: The Company has worked with local and state officials to secure millions of financial incentives.
- Employment: The Company is targeting over 1,000 new full-time employment opportunities within Walker County, Georgia.
- Good Stewardship: The Company has remodeled and rebuilt an existing golf course, which now includes the “Best Finishing Hole in America since 2000” by Golf Digest magazine.
- Visitors: The Company is attracting many more visitors into Walker County, Georgia, where they can enjoy existing parks and protected wilderness areas, including Cloudland Canyon State Park, the Crockford/Pigeon, Mountain Wilderness Area, and many others.
- The Company is the owner and operator of the McLemore Community, which is an upscale residential golf community that is in the process of developing a Hilton Curio Collection hotel, resort and conference center as well as other amenities. The McLemore Community sits on approximately 825 acres of real property, is located on Lookout Mountain, Georgia and currently consists of the
many planned components, click here to view the McLemore Executive Summary Overview Deck 10.28.20.
This blog post nor any links above are a solicitation of securities, that may only be performed by a private placement memorandum. To view McLemore Due Diligence files, including their Private Placement Memorandum and learn more “How to Invest” type information, click here. This offering is for Accredited Investors only.