A Consultant is responsible for acquiring and building new client relationships. They will develop prospects directly or via established networks by leveraging the NAMCOA brand or use their current marketing brand within their marketing footprint.
Consultants create individual wealth management or retirement plan relationships based on an understanding of client needs both initially and on an ongoing basis and then applies innovative solutions to meet the client needs, using NAMCOA resources and open architecture investment platforms, working closely with custodial product and investment and insurance specialists.
The successful candidate will have a goal to be an established Adviser. You will manage a client book within your current marketing footprint. You will be responsible with targeting prospects, by, for example, establishing contact with potential intermediaries and finders and participating in social events, closing deals and opening new accounts.
You will create these relationships based on a wide network of social and business contacts as well as a thorough the understanding of client needs. Thus, you will study changing client needs, both individually and by segment, and market trends, developments utilizing custodial and investment resources.
- Strong Client relationship and negotiation skills
- Strong personal credibility and ability to establish relationships quickly
- Confidence when dealing with sophisticated clients and complex investment portfolios
- Conscientious individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and a high level of commitment to the role
- Able to execute complex investment strategies on behalf of clients
- Ideally a graduate of a 4 year institution
- A Series 65 license, or willing to obtain within 60 days. (Waived for CFPs)
Please forward your resume or CV to email@example.com
NAMCOA practices a policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.