Adviser / Consultant: Click here to view/download summary
NAMCOA has some singing our accolades (click to play)
A Consultant is responsible for acquiring and building new client relationships. They will develop prospects directly or via established networks by leveraging the NAMCOA brand or use their current marketing brand within their marketing footprint.
Consultants create individual wealth management or retirement plan relationships based on an understanding of client needs both initially and on an ongoing basis and then applies innovative solutions to meet the client needs, using NAMCOA resources and open architecture investment platforms, working closely with custodial product and investment and insurance specialists.
The successful candidate will have a goal to be an established Adviser. You will manage a client book within your current marketing footprint. You will be responsible with targeting prospects, by, for example, establishing contact with potential intermediaries and finders and participating in social events, closing deals and opening new accounts.
- Good client relationship skills
- Strong personal credibility and ability to establish relationships quickly
- Confidence when dealing with sophisticated clients and complex investment portfolios
- Conscientious individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and a high level of commitment to the role
- Able to execute complex investment strategies on behalf of clients
- Ideally a graduate of a 4 year institution
- A Series 65 license, or willing to obtain within 60 days. (Waived for CFP and CFAs)
Fee Flexibility: The advisor retains the flexibility to charge an asset-based or flat-fee on accounts.
Payouts: 100% Payout on any insurance business, your choice of IMOs and/or companies. 90% payout on advisory business.
To Apply: Please forward your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAMCOA practices a policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.