CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER and COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Examinations and Professional Designations
- FINRA: Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 99 (Financial Operations Principal)
- Series 79 (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal)
- Series 63 (Blue Sky Law)
- NASAA: Series 65 (Investment Adviser Law)
- Florida Life, Variable Annuity and Health License
- Florida Real Estate Agent License
- Center for Fiduciary Studies: Professional Plan Consultant designee (PPC™) 2016
- Center for Fiduciary Studies: Accredited Investment Fiduciary designee (AIF®) 2015
- International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE). Certified Retirement Counselor Certification (CRC®). 2003
- International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE). Certified Retirement Administrator Certification (CRA®). 2003
- Dorsey Wright Technical Institute, Point and Figure Charting Certification. 2002
- George Washington University, Washington, DC. Certified Investment Consultants Program, (CIMC). 2001
- Merrill Lynch, Donald T. Regan School of Advanced Financial Management, Certified Financial Manager Program (CFM). 1983
- Life Underwriter Training Courses I & II. Southfield, Michigan (LUTC). 1979
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, College of Education. Commercial Insurance Licensing & Training Certification. 1978
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan B.S. Business Education. 1978
Paul McIntyre is the Founder NAMCO, a federally registered investment adviser. NAMCO consists of experienced portfolio managers in several offices around the United States. All those affiliated with NAMCO, serve in a fiduciary capacity, are fee-based in compensation to avoid conflicts of interest and avoid the influence of commissions.
Mr. McIntyre has earned many industry related designations in his financial services career including CIMC®, (Certified Investment Management Consultant) from IMCA (Investment Management Consultants Association), the CRA® (Certified Retirement Administrator) and CRC® (Certified Retirement Consultant) from InFre, (International Foundation for Retirement Education). He also has earned the AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary) and PPC® (Professional Plan Consultant) designations from the Center for Fiduciary Studies, which is affiliated with fi360.com.
Mr. McIntyre earned several FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) licenses in his career including the Series 79, 7, 24, 99, 63, 65 and also holds a life and health insurance license in several states. Early in his career he earned LUTC I, LUTC II and the CFM (Certified Financial Manager) designations through the Life Underwriters Training Council and at the Donald T. Regan School of Advanced Financial Management at Merrill Lynch.
Since 1985, Mr. McIntyre has been an active continuing education Instructor for Attorneys, CPAs, Real Estate Professionals, Insurance Agents, Pension Plan Trustees, and other Financial Professionals. Beginning in 2002 he began work as an Arbitrator for FINRA. volunteering his time and expertise to resolve industry disputes.
He graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Education & Marketing. Post graduate, he attended Michigan State University where he completed the Kellogg Risk Management Program. He later attended George Washington University where he completed the Certified Investment Consultants Program, (CIMC) which is affiliated with the Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA). He has also completed advanced portfolio management training at the Dorsey Wright Institute in 2001.