Adam Waszkowski, CFA manages a series of balanced, risk-based portfolios consisting of ETF securities.
ETF Balanced Portfolios are risk-based actively managed multi-asset class portfolios. Based upon clients’ Risk Profile (from Conservative up through Aggressive) each portfolio is designed and managed to achieve client goals within their risk tolerance. The Asset Class Mix is derived from the Risk Profile of each client and rebalanced on an ongoing basis as market prices change (as opposed to quarterly or annually) enabling the manager to take advantage of, and guard against short term price fluctuations.
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are used to gain exposure to different asset classes in a cost-effective and broad based manner. ETFs have very low internal expenses compared to mutual funds; are transparent as their holdings change rarely which leads to greater tax efficiency versus mutual funds.
Please contact Adam Waszkowski, CFA, for permission as to redistribution of any report. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Observations and Outlook January 2018
- Observations and Outlook October 2017
- Observations and Outlook April 2017
- Observations and Outlook January 2017
- Observations and Outlook November 2016
- Observations and Outlook April 2016
- Observations and Outlook January 2016
- Observations and Outlook October 2015
- Observations and Outlook September 2015
- Observations and Outlook August 2015
- Observations and Outlook April 2015
- Observations and Outlook January 2015
- Observations and Outlook October 2014
- Observations and Outlook June 2014
All commentaries are not intended as investment advice or an investment recommendation. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Price and yield are subject to daily change and as of the specified date. Information provided is solely the opinion or our investment managers at the time of writing. Nothing in the commentary should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell securities. Information provided has been prepared from sources deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by NAMCO and may not be a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Liquid securities, such as those held within managed portfolios, can fall in value. Naples Asset Management Company, LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser. For more information, please contact us.